Birth Control Savings
Within the last year or so, the cost and coverage of birth control has been in the poltical news. Some argue that women have always had access to birth control at low costs and some say just the opposite. Let's look at some facts and figures.
- The average cost of generic birth control pills per year - $110
- The average cost of a brand-name birth control year- $1,100
- The average cost of vaginal ring or patch per year - $650
- The average cost of using condoms (twice a week) per year - $150
- The average cost of getting the birth control shot per year - $340
- The average cost of getting an IUD impanted- $700 plus
- The one time cost of a vasectomy - $1,000
- The one time cost of female sterilzation - $3000
- Five percent of American women use an IUD
- There are 6.7 million pregnancies in the United States each year
- Almost half of all pregnancies are unintended
- The average middle-income family spends about $13,000 on each child per year
You can find hassle-free birth control coupons and birth control savings right here. There are no eligibility requirements or applications to fill out. It's extremely easy to receive savings on your contraceptives. Simply print a card or a coupon, take it to the pharmacy with your prescription and receive discounts at point of sale. End result: SAVINGS!