Questions You Should Ask About Weight Loss Programs
What is included in this weight loss program?
- Group Classes?
- One-on-one counseling?
- Meal plans or diaries?
- Do I have to purchase meals or supplements?
- Physical activity plan?
If you hear the following claims, chances are, that weight loss program is too good to be true:
- "Lose weight without diet or exercise!"
- "Lose weight while eating all of your favorite foods!"
- "Lose 30 pounds in 30 days!"
What are the risks or side effects?
- Could this program harm me?
- Could the suggested drugs or supplements put my health in jeopardy?
- Does a doctor or other certified health professional oversee the program?
- Will the program's staff work with my doctor if needed for my existing medical issue?
How much does this program costs?
- What is the total cost of the program?
- What are the additional costs? Membership fees? Meals? Supplements?
Am I able to see other member's testimonials?
- What is the average amount of weight I can expect to lose?
- Does the weight stay off?
- Is written information on these results available?