Sexual health is rarely discussed between patients and their doctors. Itís an important conversation and one that requires doctors and patients to venture into uncomfortable territory.
- FDA approves first treatment for sexual desire disorder
- Many Young Women are Clueless about Yeast Infections
- What you need to know about Chlamydia
- Common Opportunistic Infections & How to Treat Them
- What is bacterial vaginosis?
- Am I At Risk?
- What Vaccines Should Teens and Preteens Receive?
- New National Poll: American Women Object to Societal Gender Inequity Regarding Sexual Satisfaction, Treatment of Sexual Dysfunction
- HPV Fact Sheet
- American Liver Foundation Hails Promise of Cure Signaled by FDA's Approval of New Hepatitis C Treatments
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Sexual Difficulties
- Osphena - Viagra for Women